Our approach to Oklahoma Family Law
Family law can be complex. I provide compassionate guidance and legal representation for Oklahoma family law matters, including adoption, guardianship, divorce/child custody, same-sex domestic partnership agreements, probate/estate, wills and trusts.
Representation for All Aspects of Oklahoma Family Law
I strive to provide Oklahoma family law help and assistance to individuals needing help resolving various family situations, including:
- Adoption: Adoption is usually an exciting time for those welcoming a new family member. However, it can also be a stressful, emotional, and sometimes sensitive time, particularly for a biological mother seeking to place a child for adoption, as well as the biological father of such a child. Regardless of your roll in an adoption, I will provide you with legal advice and guidance that is tailored to your family and your particular situation. Click here to learn more about our adoption services.
- Guardianship: Guardianship is a legal means for gaining control over a minor child or incompetent adult, for purposes of assisting with such person’s such persons’ daily care needs and/or to management of a financial estate (assets and liabilities). Click here to learn more about our guardianship services.
- Divorce/Child Custody: Divorce and child custody disputes can have a devastating impact on you and your family. It is important to work with an attorney who understands both the legal implications of your case and its impact on you and your loved ones. Click here to learn more about divorce and custody services.
- Same-Sex Domestic Partnership Agreements: Same sex marriage become legal in Oklahoma in 2014 – but just like with heterosexual partnerships, marriage may not be the right option for your family. Whether you’re looking to enter into a marriage or a domestic partnership agreement, I can help answer your questions. I am well-versed in Oklahoma same-sex legal matters.
- Probate/Estate Law: Probate is a court-supervised process by which a deceased’s assets and liabilities are managed and distributed. Click here to learn more about our probate services.
- Wills and Trusts: Wills and trusts can help you to protect assets that have taken a lifetime to accumulate, as well as make long-term provisions for your beneficiaries. I can help you handle the often delicate nature of wills, trusts, and living trusts with both sensitivity and experience.
Generally, I work to help clients handle family law matters through negotiation and mediation, but when necessary, I am a willing and able litigator.
Regardless of your circumstances, you can rely on me to make sure you are informed about your family law issue and to provide you with strong representation in court, or out, that protects your interests.
To schedule an initial consultation regarding your family law matter, call 405-602-8446 or contact me online.